Exhibit at GeoConvention
Come and be part of where oil finders and decision makers gather. We invite you to exhibit and become part of GeoConvention 2018. This annual conference gives companies the opportunity to display their prooucts and services to a highly focused audience.
- GeoConvention provides target marketing through social media, e-blasts and phone-based apps to help promote your participation
- GeoConvention offers two focused networking opportunities with food and beverages to drive participation to the floor
- At GeoConvention we pride ourselves on best in class customer service with flexible exhibitor prices, dates, and extra benefits that make you feel like family rather than just another vendor. We will work to maximize every dollar you spend because we know your investment is important
- This is one of the largest concentrations of buying power for technology and products and services in our industry in one place at one time
- GeoConvention provides the best dollar-for-dollar value of any similar sized conference
- Exhibit floor access is free to all attendees, maximizing the number of potential business opportunities; expected 2018 attendance is 3,700 geoscience professionals
Who Attends the Conference?
Showcase SessionsDue to popular demand, the Showcase Stage is back for 2018! Position your company and your latest technologies, workflows and solutions front and center in front of a seated audience on the Showcase Stage – limited opportunities exist and is allocated first come, first served. For more information about the Showcase space, please contact Dustin Menger. For the order form, please click here.
geoLOGIC systems has been a proud supporter of the GeoConvention for over 10 years and we continue to see it’s benefits pay dividends within industry. Each year geoLOGIC maintains it’s investment in this joint effort we see increased sales opportunities, training interactions and interest in our software solutions.
Lauren Parker, geoLOGIC Systems
The GeoConvention Partnership recognizes the industry’s challenges and creates a right-size solution allowing Seitel to maximize every corporate dollar we put into our participation. Our ability to meaningfully interact with operators across all of Canada ‘s basins is exceptionally well served through the exposure we attain when participating in GeoConvention
Eric Ruygrok, Seitel Canada
GeoConvention has given us a great opportunity to showcase Paradigm software and services to new and existing clients. This has been of value to both Paradigm, and our clients who wish to be aware of our latest technologies.
Matt Williams, Paradigm
GeoConvention 2018 the exhibition will be held at Calgary TELUS Convention Centre May 7 to 9, 2018, located in downtown Calgary. With over 122,000 square feet of Aexible meeting spoce, the TELUS Convention Centre is an ideal fit for the exhibition, technical program and networking events.
Interested in Becoming an Exhibitor?
If you have questions or are interested in booking exhibit space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the opportunity to deliver your message both months ahead and during the convention. Click here for more information.
Sign up for the GeoConvention newsletter and keep up-to-date on convention news and events.