Focus 2014 will showcase the necessary sharpening of tools, techniques and images required to find and produce oil and gas efficiently. Against a backdrop of changing macro and micro conditions, the industry must adapt by focusing attention on the most significant facets of an operation, refining evolving workflows, and sustaining effective practices.
Over 100 exhibiting companies and 4,000+ attendees will convene at the Calgary TELUS Convention Centre May 12 – 16, 2014 to view new technologies, explore new business opportunities and learn from industry experts. GeoConvention 2014: Focus is the ultimate opportunity to gain insight into your profession, share experiences with others and gain knowledge from industry experts.
Focus 2014 will include:
- Three days of technical program oral sessions (May 12 – 14)
- Three days on the exhibition floor (May 12 – 14)
- Three days of technical poster presentations (May 12 – 14)
- Two-day core conference at the AER Core Research Centre (May 15 – 16)
- Various networking events, luncheon speakers and community outreach initiatives throughout the week
- Valuable short courses and field trips in the two weeks pre and post convention
Registration is now open - register by March 31 for the Early Bird discount!
Conference at a Glance
Exhibit Hall – May 12 – 14
Conference – May 12 – 14
Core Conference – May 15 – 16
Core Meltdown – May 16
Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
North and South Building
120 8th Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta